[12:11:10 PM] Tracy says: DID U CREATE "RTSB-20K3" THIS CODE?
[12:11:50 PM] Acc2 - eLing says: u find any problems with the code?
[12:12:00 PM] Tracy says: [12:11:16 PM] Tracy says: DID U CREATE "RTSB-20K3" THIS CODE?
[12:12:27 PM] Acc2 - eLing says: [12:11:50 PM] Acc2 - eLing says: u find any problems with the code?
[12:12:44 PM] Tracy says: WAT IS THE REASON U CREATE THIS?
[12:14:34 PM] Acc2 - eLing says: too bad.. we din't create that code
[12:14:45 PM] Acc2 - eLing says: whats your reason by asking it?
[12:14:56 PM] Acc2 - eLing says: [12:11:50 PM] Acc2 - eLing says: u find any problems with the code?
[12:14:59 PM] Tracy says: THN I DELETE IT, COZ I NVR SAW THIS CODE IN MY PRICE LISE
[12:15:21 PM] Acc2 - eLing says: If you want to delete then delete, if got problems then u bear it
[12:15:42 PM] Acc2 - eLing says: btw, using capital letter is rude
[12:19:19 PM] Tracy says: EXCUSE ME, WHN I WORK ON THIGN TAT NEED CAPITAL LETTER, I ALWAYS SKYPE PPL IN THE SAME COMDITION TOO, INCLUDED BOSSES N CUSTOMER, THN BARE UR OWN TOO IF U SO SENSITIVE
[12:19:54 PM] Acc2 - eLing says: JUST INCASE YOU DONT KNOW, IM TELLING YOU THIS IS INTERNATIONAL MANNER
[12:20:19 PM] Acc2 - eLing says: its just knowledge
[12:20:23 PM] Tracy says: THN, TQ FOR THIS, N U R IN RUDE MANNER NOW COZ USING BIG LETTER
[12:20:39 PM] Acc2 - eLing says: I thought you said thats the way you talk?
[12:20:47 PM] Acc2 - eLing says: I'm just follow if you dont mind
[12:20:54 PM] Tracy says: I THOUGHT U MEAN U NOT AGREE WITH IT
[12:21:09 PM] Acc2 - eLing says: if u like to see capital letter
[12:21:17 PM] Tracy says: UP TO U
[12:21:36 PM] Acc2 - eLing says: I'll serve the way you like then
[12:22:29 PM] Tracy says: IF U R WARNING ME,O FIND THNG TO ARGUE, THN IS UP TO U
[12:22:34 PM] Tracy says: [12:19:25 PM] Tracy says: EXCUSE ME, WHN I WORK ON THIGN TAT NEED CAPITAL LETTER, I ALWAYS SKYPE PPL IN THE SAME COMDITION TOO, INCLUDED BOSSES N CUSTOMER, THN BARE UR OWN TOO IF U SO SENSITIVE
The above conversations is between my colleage in my company during my lunch break by using Skype. I post this just wanna keep this in my history cause this is the first time I due with this kind of people.
没有评论:
发表评论