2008年10月23日星期四

数字=Kazu


昨晚上了第三堂日语课,才知道 arisa 说的。

いち、イチ=1 に、ニ=2 さん、サン=3 し(よん)、シ(ヨン)=4 ご、ゴ=5 ろく、ロク=6 なな(しち)、ナナ(シチ)=7 はち、ハチ=8 きゅう、キュウ=9 ぜろ、ゼロ=0

这是数字,日语的数字。数字=Kazu (KAZU!!!! Kazuhiro!) 那是上课时看到时很好笑,arisa 的名字。

终于可以post Coment 了。(笑)

第二堂课

Kono (This), Sono (That), Ano (that “far away”) + object[wa]
Kore (This), Sore (That), Are (it) + [wa] People
Nan(what), dare(who), dare no(whose)

Example:
Kore wa watashino kaban desu
Kono kaban wa watashi no desu

先生简单介绍 Hiragana & katakana。

第三堂课


Koko (here),soko (there), asoko (over there)
Ikura (how much),doko (where)

Example:
1. Are wa ikura desuka? (How much is this?)

2. Q: Toire wa doko desuka? (Where is toilet?)
A: Toire wa a soko desu (Toilet is over there)

先生也教了数字。
百= Hyaku 千= Sen 万= Man

1= Ichi 2= Ni 3= San 4=Yon 5=Go
6=Roku 7= Nana 8=Hachi 9=Kyu 10=Ju


3 条评论:

  1. 数=Kazu
    和弘=Kazuhiro

    Same Kazu but other Kanji.

    回复删除
  2. neat handwriting!!!

    I handwriting is poor.


    well

    Two misteke is found

    hirigana→hiragana
    katagana→katakana

    回复删除
  3. @arisa
    I see "kazu" in the paper, makes me think of you haha..

    @End-chan
    はい、はい!I changed, thank you for correcting me ^_^ arigatou-

    回复删除