2009年7月13日星期一

《Marley & Me》



男人:I’m actually married to someone and I care about what she wants
友人:Well, is it what you want?


女人:No one tells you how hard this is all gonna be (Which part?)
女人:All of it. Marriage, being a parent. It’s the hardest job in the world and nobody prepares you for that. Nobody tells you how much you have to give up.
男人:I feel like they do tell you, but you don’t listen or you think,”Ah, they’re just miseable”
女人:I’ve given up so much of what made me who I am. But I can’t say that because I’m a very bad person if I say that. But I feel it, I really do. I fell it sometimes, I just…. I just want you to know that.
男人:I do know that. And you can say it. I say it
女人:But I did make a choice. I made a choice, and even if it’s harder than I thought…. I don’t regret it.
男人:Are you sure?
女人:I’m very sure
男人:Cause it kinda had like a “there is no place like home” feeling to it
女人:I just think there things are gonna happen and we’re gonna get through them. And we’ll just do it together.
男人:Together
女人:Getting rid of Marley is not gonna fix anything, and getting rid of you isn’t gonna fix anything either


A dog has no use for fancy cars or big homes or designer clothes, a waterlogged stick will do just fine. A dog doesn’t care if you’re rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give’em your heart and he’ll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel…. Extraordinary?


没有internet 用的星期天,我在家看了两部片《Bride War》和《Marley & Me》。以上就是《Marley & Me》戏里的三个部分里的内容。


《Marley & Me》这部戏是关于一对年轻夫妇,领养了一只绝世顽皮拉布拉多狗。连狗狗训练中心也拿那只狗没办法,这对年轻夫妇却还是对这只狗不离不弃。一直到他们两个决定要生小宝宝,直到他们有了两个宝宝。Jenny 决定辞掉工作专心照顾小孩,却被两个孩子加上一只狗搞得精疲力尽。终于有一天受不了,叫老公把狗Marley 送走。后来才发觉把Marley 送走并不是办法,婚姻最大的学问就是该和另一半携手度过难关。


这部戏给了我很大的启发,像这次差不多把自己推入墙角,快要濒临崩溃的状态之下看到这部戏真好。Jenny 很幸运的有一个能说话能讨论的另一半,想想下我刚刚跟男人说我要换Internet 服务器,还被他讽刺:没钱还学人上网。


我很想问男人:Do you even care or bother what I want?
我却每天在想着该给孩子什么最好的?


要说我是坏女人,贪心的女人,随你怎么说。我只想要过我想过的生活,我可以对孩子很好但不代表我不能要有我自己该给自己的一个消遣。我已经没时间逛街,没钱买自己想买的书,鞋子,衣服…. 生活除了工作就孩子。我不管到哪一个角落我都要带着孩子或把孩子安定好。难道我连上网都很过分吗?


我的钱?我没钱吗?那我每个月工作,我在干什么?


我也很想跟男人携手共渡难关,我很想告诉他 How I feel or What I want,又或者 You can tell me how you feel or what you want? 可是只要我说到一些他认为不可思议或他不认同的东西。就说一句:OK, OK 然后把话题结束。


突然觉得自己很可悲(苦笑)


我不能这样下去,再这样下去一定会疯掉。我不知道自己的想法对不对,但我一定要得到我要的东西!!活了二十六个年头没自己的目标太可悲了。在今年里,我要买一部个人电脑还有我每天都要上网!!!哼!!!


男人,You’re Jerk!

没有评论:

发表评论